I hope you are all having a great Halloween :)
It is crazy and busy here.. as expected with 2 little boys.. lol Anyhow, here is a little Nutmeg card I did up last night.
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg Mini Deck)
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg)
Sticker: Cosmo Cricket (Nutmeg)
Pen: Unibal Signo
Other: Hemp cord
1. Create a card base from Kraft cardstock, and using a small circle punch, punch out two half circles on the bottom sides of the card.
2. Cut out three 1" strips of wood grain patterned paper, and glue them to the middle of the card.
3. Use a label sticker with pop dots on the back of it, and wind some hemp cord through the holes, and wrap it around the card, tying a bow on the left side of the card.
4. Add white tick marks around the perimeter of the card.
5. Attach a chipboard bird to the right side of the card.
Have a great day! :)