Friday, February 26, 2010

Some Cosmo Cards

Because it's been awhile! :)

Have you guys been able to get your hands on any of the new lines? What's your fav? Mine changes with every card I make.. lol.. Typical!




Supplies:
Cardstock: Core'Dinations
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
Tiny Stickers: Cosmo Cricket
Flower: Prima(Yellow Polka dots)
Pearls: Kaiser Crafts

I love love love this flower, the petals are made from patterned paper, and the yellow fringe and centre from cardstock. I then added a Prima flower to the middle for an extra oomph. I was going to do a tutorial for this flower, but I'm not sure it's needed. Let me know if you want one, or if it's pretty self explanatory. :)





Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Joy Ride)
Buttons: Cosmo Cricket
Alpha stickers: Doodlebug
Corner Punch: We are Memory Keepers
Gel Pen: Uniball

Feels so good to work with Cosmo goodies again after taking a few weeks off. I feels like coming home, and it just comes together effortlessly. :) :) :)

Have a good night!!! Btw, I'm leaving the giveaway (2 posts down) open till Sunday at midnight so if you haven't commented already, go do it!!

8 comments:

Natalie Elphinstone said...

wowzers - I never would have guessed that the yellow part of the flower was handmade. NEVER! Upon closer inspection I think I can work out how you've done it, but a tutorial certainly wouldn't do any harm. Love it to bits.

~dawne said...

Well, I haven't gotten any of the new CC, but you make it all look good, that I'll probably have a hard time deciding which to get first!! Love these cards!!

Pegg S said...

Beautiful cards! I keep seeing these new Cosmo lines and they are so cute!! But I just broke open Early Bird :) So behind !!

Scrapamum said...

Fabulous cards! I ordered Material Girl last week. Do you know if anyone carries it in Victoria?

Lea L. said...

These are so cute!! Love them!

♥Lea

Amanda Profumo said...

I'm drooling over those pretty spring colors! Both of your cards are wonderful! Love 'em both!
My fave pp right now is the "Dear Lizzy" line from American Crafts. I love the stamps they have to coordinate with the pp!

Keshet said...

I am in LOVE with that card at the top!!

Jenyfur said...

SO pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...