Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blah blah blah..

I wanted to share this picture of Griff, because I just think he's the cutest thing going. I know, I'm totally biased! lol. But I think he'd make a charming little Gap model if they could get him to stand still long enough. hehe We call his hair "Hockey Hair", and I just can't bare to cut it much shorter, only thing is that the poor kid looks like he has a mullet when it gets wet at swim class. ;)



I also have a page I made for Crate Paper. This used their Pink Plum collection, which I looooove! :)
All the paper pieces in the middle are actually one sheet that I cut from the cover sheet of the package. Made quick work for this page, and used something that otherwise would have been recycled.



Hope you are having an awesome Tuesday. I know I'm looking forward to Glee tonight :)

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I so know what you mean about the hair!! My little one has hair like that. It is very thick.. that used to have loose curls, but they have disappeared over the last few months. I can't cut his hair really short either. It is too cute and part of his spunky personality.

justem said...

He is totally adorable! :)

Scrapamum said...

He is GAP material!!!!
Love that layout!

Jane said...

He's just SUGAR!! love the layout!

Keshet said...

Love both and LO and the cute little boy:) He really does look like a Gap model in that outfit! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...