Friday, July 2, 2010

June Pubs! :)

All these cards were pubbed in the June issue of CARDS..

This is seriously, by far one of my favourite cards ever :) I just love the colours!


This was made with a Studio Calico kit...

These next two are both Cosmo Cricket cards, this one featuring Jacks World.

This next one was made with the Snorkel line.


And once again seeing these cards makes me so sad since I STILL don't have my sewing machine repaired... it's getting crazy, and I'm getting mad. Which is usually pretty hard to do since I'm a very tolerant person to a fault.... but gee louise it's been forever :(

AAAaaanyways.... lol TGIF! Have a great weekend, and a Happy 4th to all my American friends!!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

These all ROCK! Congratulations on them being published! :)

Keshet said...

I love all of these, as always!

Tracey Taylor said...

I LOVE all your cards, esp. that first one. the colours and design are so different. CONGRATS on the pubs. Can't wait to see the issue!

Tarynne Wise said...

Super cute!! On your snorkel card, where it says "keep swimming".. is that a font or are those stickers? i love that font!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...