Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monochromatic

So I noticed a challenge on the CARDS blog the other day to make a monochromatic card, and I thought I'd give it a whirl. Not exactly sure if this is 100% right, but either way I had a blast making it, and think it's super cute.



Supplies:
Glitter Cardstock: Doodlebug
Die Cut: Creative Imaginations
Felt Trim: Creative Imaginations
Glitter Stickers: Doodlebug
Brads: We Are Memory Keepers
Corner Rounder: EK Success

Then I made a card just for the fun of it...




Supplies:
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye
Glitter Cardstock: Doodlebug
Die Cut: Creative Imaginations
Stamps: Hero Arts (Sentiment, & Butterfly)
Jewels & Stick pins: Craft Supply

Anyhow, hope you are all having a great day, I'll get my Ultrasound pics up soon. Babe was moving around like crazy doing summersaults, and lots of waving and finger pointing. SOoooo cute!!! :)
L

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I think it is super cute too!

Keshet said...

I agree--totally super cute:)

Lorrie Jonas' creations said...

wow I am loving all the stamps! your cards are beautiful.

Tracey Taylor said...

These cards are ALL adorable. LOVE the colours you chose. YAY for baby # 3. I just had my third four months ago. :)

Monica K. said...

This is so pretty! Love all the glitter. Congrats on making the Cards blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...