Saturday, February 5, 2011

Finding time...

It is pretty hard to find time to scrap with 3 kids, let alone a 2month baby. But every once in awhile the stars align and all 3 sleep at the same time. Which, gives me time to make a card or two.. :)


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Social Cub Mini Deck)
Jewel: Cosmo Cricket (Social Club)
Buttons: Cosmo Cricket (Joy Ride I think..)
Stamp: Hero Arts (Sentiment)
Ink: Ranger


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Upcycle Mini Deck)
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket (Upcycle)
Glitter Dots: Recollections
Deco Scissors: Provo Craft

Today it was exactly 2 :) Happy day!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

These are so cute, love that first one!

Michelle said...

Glad you were able to get a few cards made! I imagine it is tricky with three little kids! I love them. Love everything you make!! :)

Kimberli said...

The "lucky" card is so pretty, I love the Upcycle line - the colors are great!!

Glad you found some time to craft, I have a 4 month old and 2 yr old, so I know how hard it can be to find a few minutes to yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...