Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jan Pubs

So these are 3 cards I had published in the January edition of CARDS magazine.  :)


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Tag: Recollections
Stamps: Studio Calico
Alphabet: American Crafts
Jewels: Doodlebug
Cork: Craft Supply
Ink: Ranger


Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket (Togetherness)
Chipboard: Cosmo Cricket
Buttons: Cosmo Cricket (Togetherness)
Border Sticker: Hambly
Alpha stickers: Doodlebug
Paper Frill: Doodlebug

I'm not sure I'll have a ton to share in the next while as I'm working on a fun little project for somewhere and I just want it to be perfect :)  I look forward to sharing eventually!
:) :) :)

2 comments:

Carina Lindholm said...

oh i LOVE your cards! you are such an inspiration!

Daniela F. said...

Super cute cards, Laura :) Love your work with Cosmo Cricket paper!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...