Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pubs...

It's been so long since I've posted any of my published cards... truth is I have not been the best about submitting lately, especially with moving, etc.  But I'm hoping to jump back in to submitting this month, and doing some creating just for me!  :)

Anyhow, here are some cards that were published in CARDS magazine last year.



Yep... looking at these is a huge reminder that I need to get my butt back in gear and just have fun!  If only my scrapbooking room would unpack itself! ;)

Have a great day!

I thought I should note that the middle ribbon loop flower was made with Cosmo Cricket Glubers, which happen to be on sale for 50% off at 2Peas!!  Such a steal!!! :)

4 comments:

Erin Bassett said...

Beautiful cards!

Chris_P said...

Very beautiful!! I´m so glad I found your blog! You´r a true inspiration!

Have a great week!

Michelle said...

These are gorgeous Laura!! All of your cards are. You will get there... your room in order. Just takes a little time. :)

Diana Waite said...

wow these are GORGEOUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...