Thursday, June 20, 2013

Throw Back Thursday #1

Hey Guys!   So, I'm kind of excited to start something new on my blog, and it's a bit silly, so bear with me.  ;)  I am not a hoarder (denial?), but I do like to hold on to collections that capture my heart.  The problem is they end up getting dusty in my craft room and forgotten about.  SO, I'm challenging myself to pull them out and put them to use!  I plan to mix them up with newer products too, but really I just want to use up some of those treasure I've held on to.  
I am going to do my best to have a new video up here every Thursday and I couldn't be more excited!  I realize not everyone will have these older products, but I hope you can still find inspiration with my designs regardless and enjoy watching :)  Alternatively I will scour google and see if I can find any of the older products and do my best to link it up for ya.
Today I pulled out an old favourite in Cherry Hill by October Afternoon.  I have such a love affair with this line!  I paired it with some buttons from the CakeWalk, and Sidewalks lines.  The Library card is from the CakeWalk Doo Dad pack and is linked up down bellow.  The adorable alpha stickers are coming soon to Two Peas and I will link them up the moment they become available! :)



Now, if you are desperate for a few pieces of Cherry Hill, I tracked it down here, but I want to say I have NEVER shopped here before so I have no clue about them other than a quick google search to find any Cherry Hill product.

The products I used that are available at Two Peas in a Bucket still, I'll link up right now.


6 comments:

Cindy Lyles said...

Thanks for the shout-out and link to the store - I follow your blog on feedly. I am an enormous fan of October Afternoon and feel their designs are timeless - *love* your card with these papers!!!

Cindy Lyles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessrose21 said...

I can vouch for Starlit Studio! I've shopped there and she ships FAST! (no affiliation)

I love your card and love Cherry Hill, too. I have that same paper hoarded in my stash. :)

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS!!

GiadaLucaMommy said...

Just watched the video over at 2peas! Thanks for directing me to your blog. Adorable card and such a clever idea of the throw back Thursday card.

GiadaLucaMommy said...

Just watched the video over at 2peas! Thanks for directing me to your blog. Adorable card and such a clever idea of the throw back Thursday card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...