Friday, June 21, 2013

Two Things... :)

I have two fun things to share today!  First is actually from last week, when my blog skipped a post...


I did a fun guest spot for SRM stickers, and here is just one of the cards I made.  You should really go check out the rest of them on their blog right here! :)

I do adore SRM stickers, and their owner Susan is just the sweetest there is!


And second, I am thrilled to have a card in the new ScrapBook and Cards Magazine! :)  It's on pg. 56 if you are my mother reading this and want to see it...  ;)

Here is the link for this great magazine you can view online too!!


Thats all for today, I also want to say a big thank you for all the lovely comments on my new video series!  I was a bit worried you guys might think it was a silly idea.  Regardless, I'm so excited to keep doing them and I hope you will keep checking back here every Thursday, or subscribe to my channel on YouTube.  
Have a great day!!! Love you guys! :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...