Friday, August 9, 2013

October Afternoon: Girl Talk Cards

I was up on the October Afternoon blog this past Monday and had issued a challenge for using speech bubbles.  I made these two cute cards with the Daily Flash Girl talk line.  It is truly sooooo gorgeous!  I mean really, how adorable is this bird?? :)  

Good news for you October Afternoon fans is that the Daily Flash lines should be shipping out this month and you will want to save your pennies for all the amazing designs!



This next card is a window card that I made using Lawn Fawns heart dies.  They are hands down my most used dies eeeeeeever! :)

And speaking of my most used, these new alphas from the Daily Flash line are just the best!  They come in great colours, and I plan on using them like a fool.  lol.  Seriously, the. best.


I mean really, this clover colour?? SO great.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...