Saturday, August 10, 2013

The little things

So this month the theme over at Two Peas in "The little things", I pulled out these cute photo's of my husband and out oldest back when he was such a little man.  Tiny teeth and big giggles.  gosh they grow up SO fast! 

If you want to see the supplies I used, go check out my page at Two Peas! :)

Remember, those cute die cuts I used on my page are only available for the month of august.  They are just adorable, and I also used black vinyl instead of cardstock with them.  It's a fun albeit a bit more expensive option.  :)




And just like I said on my post yesterday, those Lawn fawn heart dies are truly my fav's!  I used the die cuts for my Two Peas page, then I made a card just for fun with the left over negatives.  I can't waste that gorgeous corrugated paper!  It's too pretty to not put the "scraps" to use.

I just adore the papers by We Are Memory Keepers, the colours are just divine! 



2 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the design, GREAT layout! Adorable card too :)

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS projects! That layout is so sweet. The vinyl, albeit more expensive...is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...