Tuesday, September 30, 2014

You are so loved card

Again, I seem to not be having much luck in the light department these days, so I'm sorry for the less than stellar photography on my card today.  But I wanted to share it all the same. :)

I made it with the beautiful True Friend collection by Fancy Pants Designs.  I just think it's so darling, and the orange and teal combo is another fav. of mine.  The front of the card is essential just two brad cards that I layered together, over some embossed patterned paper from the 6x6 pad.  Then I used some die cuts scallops underneath them.  

This detail picture shows the wink of stella glitter pen than I added over the heart on the brag card.  It's a simple, and sweet addition in person.


Thanks for looking!
Laura :)

3 comments:

Georgia Milton said...

Very beautiful card, the heart is super cute with that glitter on it.

Steam carpet cleaners Wimbledon

Jeannine H. said...

I am not very tech savvy so i could not figure out how to post on the Inspired By class. Superb layout. I love your work all the time but that one is just spectacular. Thanks!

Location voitures Agadir said...

Rent a car in Agadir to freely explore its sunny beaches and picturesque landscapes. Our wide range of vehicles provides you with choice and flexibility to fully enjoy your stay in this magnificent region of Morocco.

https://locationvoituresagadir.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...