Sunday, December 2, 2007

Poor neglected blog....


I am the worst blogger! I don't know why I bother.. :p
The Jude-Dude is now 8months, has 8teeth, and a moving MACHINE! He get from one end of the room to the other in 2 seconds. He is ahead of Isaiah on that front by 2months! lol. I was not prepared.
He is such a character, and is always scrunching his nose up and breathing loudly; apparently it is super funny when your 8 months old ;) (see pic)
He spends most of his day chasing the cat or dumping over her water, which reaaaaally annoys Andrew. :)

Isaiah is finally really starting to speak in sentences, and amazes us almost daily with new words. Yesterday it was snowman, today it was umbrella. So cool! His favorite thing to say is:
"Where baby go?" with a painfully concerned look in his face. lol. He is so protective of Griff, and must know where he is 24/7. Griff is a little less concerned lately, and get pretty peeved with Zay. Especially when Zay picks him up and drops him. :S Oops!!

I only have two months left of Mat. leave.. sigh. When did time speed up? This means I have to get my butt in gear with the Photography business. I am having the WORST time coming up with a name. Seriously. I really, really, don't want to just use my name. Yet I don't want anything too cheesy. Hmm.. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...