Saturday, May 31, 2008

JustCre8!

I am so incredibly blessed to be on this DT! If you are in the market for a new kit you will not be disappointed, I promise!!! There are two great kits to choose from, the I want it ALL "Creative Pack", and it's little sister the "Scrap Pack", which is a more affordable kit, but still rocks, and you STILL have the option to add on the awesome stamps Sue designs every month! So much fun!

Another awesome thing about these kits are the exclusive Skribblz!
If you've never tried one on your page you are missing out! They give you the look of a beautiful hand cut title without the work! They are a thin vinyl?, and you just burnish them on like rub-on, but they have a nice glossy finish. So hard to describe, you just need to try them for yourself! Many more designs are available in the store too :)

I'm stealing a photo from the site to show you the June kits...



Here are a few of my favorite things I made with the kit...
Although the Finny Pie LO has some extras from the store too ;)



I also want to point out the "happy birthday" stamps I used on the card! I am in LOVE! It is such a great little font, perfect for cards, and SO CHEAP!
Check it out! Only $2.99!!

I can't wait to share with you the July kit! It amazing!!

I also wanted to point out that I don't have to blog about this, it's because I want to and am just excited about it all! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...