Friday, May 2, 2008

Things I never thought I'd say....

Like today... Do you know what actually came out of my mouth???

"Get your banana off your brothers P****!!!!"

Seriously people! Being a mother is a crazy job.

Oh.. what? you want me to explain that? Ok. :)

Well I had Isaiah down on the ground getting a poopy diaper changed (no, we still aren't potty trained, but thats another post...), and his brother is wandering around with a hunk of banana... You see where this is going right??
I think Griff was fascinated to see his brothers "little soldier", and tried to grab at it, but didn't want to let go of his precious banana. And that is what prompted the yell, and subsequently a roaring laugh from my mother who was listening in. It sadly took a few moments before I found humor in the situation.. lol.

Anyhow, here is a picture of my banana monster fast asleep.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. this literally made me laugh out loud. Hilarious! and i can relate! lol! :-)

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Your banner is just beautiful BTW. Great blog.

Aleks said...

Oh Lu!! I love your blog!! It's so real!!! I know where you are coming from!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...